- This event has passed.
THE NEW GAME OF LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
February 17 - March 3$149
Each challenge humanity has ever faced has opened the door to new ways of thinking and organization.
The past year saw existing business practices become obsolete and others that had been long time coming- became the new norm.
With remote working now a permanent part of our lives, businesses need to redefine concepts like Employee Engagement, Company Culture and Boosting Creativity for Innovation. Surely, it is not only a question of the ‘location-dispersed’ workforce that demands new ways of Leadership.
The world of business is undergoing transformation as a whole: demand shifts, economic shifts, supply chain shifts.
In a two-week long online summit, we will tackle aspects of human and organizational management that can facilitate this transformation and lead to success. We will cover the following topics:
- Leadership | Personal growth | Purpose and Confidence | Speaking and Engaging People
- Creating a Positive Company Culture| Creating a Culture for Transformation
- How to Unleash Employee Creativity for Innovation
- Brand Building | Successful Sales though Emotional Intelligence
- Inclusion and Diversity | Engaging the Dormant Potential of People
- Employee Well-being | Mental Health | Personal Growth for Life and Career Success
(The event took place between the 17th of February and the 3rd of March)
To watch ALL video replays of the event, register below.
Topics and Speakers:
- Success mindset for leaders: Create meaning in life and business – Zorina Dimitrova
- Lead with your heart and let your head learn to follow – Marcy Neumann- HeartShift Coach
- Unmet Needs: Recreating Family Dynamics in the Workplace – Marc Azoulay and Dr. Adi Avivi
- Seven Easy Ways to Become a More Aware Leader – Clifton Carmody
- Crack the code to your career growth with stunning results – Mike Amato
- Beyond the Leadership Trends: Trust as an Invariant of Leadership – David Savoy
- HOW TO INCREASE PERFORMANCE COACHING – THE BEST FREE WEBINAR YET – Mary-Anne Quezel
- The Art of Creating MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS – Işılay Çabuk
- Leadership decision making UNDER RISK AND UNCERTAINTY – Saurabh Mishra
- How mindful and compassionate leaders are more efficient: Dr Natasha Papazafeiropoulou
- Why Men Win at Work – Make Gender Inequality History – Gill Whitty-Collins
- The Art and Science of Transforming Any Relationship – Tolee Fotitzidis
- Quiet, shy, sensitive = overlooked? Personality Diversity revisited – Nicolina Werther
- Leading in agile teams – Strong Leadership through Vulnerability –Steffen Keller
Who is it for: Managers and HR representatives
- 1h webinar/day with top experts in their field, during 2 weeks, starting February 17, 2021
- These webinars will be live and filled with wisdom, insights and practical tips
- The webinars will be also recorded and available for purchase afterwards
PRICE: 149 EUR for the video recordings of the 14 workshops/webinars