- This event has passed.
Leadership decision making under risk and uncertainty – Saurabh Mishra
26.02.2021 @ 11:00 - 12:00 CET
Saurabh is the founder and managing partner at Farmantra S.L. His areas of expertise include corporate finance, valuation, risks and decision under uncertainty.
He works as Interim CFO for young biotech/med-tech companies and assists the CEO on making critical decisions using both financial and non-financial metrics. Having worked with several young life sciences companies in the areas of finance, he provides a strong financial perspective to the strategic decisions taken by the Board and intends to position himself as a ValueIntegrator to the CEO to drive long term growth of the company.
What we do :
Strategic CFO Services: Strategic Partner and Advisor to the CEO and Board to maximize value per share in the long term
- Managing risks and uncertainties: Future should not be viewed as a fixed outcome rather a range of possibilities and on the basis of insights into their respective likelihoods, as a probability distribution
- Making Decisions:We assist the CEO and the board in making decisions that would create value in the future using tools such as Decision Trees, Simulations, probability distributions etc
- Investor relations:Evaluate the best outcomes and assist in funding rounds, licensing deals and secondary offerings
- Corporate governance: Present to the Board key financial and non-financial metrics
Early Stage Valuation
- Build a solid package to support early-stage valuation in an area characterized by poor historical data, high uncertainties and risks. Furthermore, we provide the right narratives backed by numbers
- Collaborate with several KOLs and experts to provide high quality inputs to the assessment, supported by the experience built on valuation of several early-stage assets and structuring the licensing deals.
- Examples of deals: ImmunOs therapeutics AG, Palobiopharma, Attgeno AB, Ability Pharma, Biocross, SOM biotech (valued more than 5 assets), and several others.
- Wrote several articles, some of which were published by Labiotech such as Article 1 and Article 2
Get to know Saurabh: